Ticket refund & cancellation policy
Purchased a ticket and can no longer participate? We have options for you!
Changing ticket holder:
- Registered participants can transfer their ticket to a different attendee at anytime
- Registered particiants may use their 2017 ticket to attend GEN Summit 2018: We will gladly place your ticket on hold to be used for the following summit, and we’ll honour your current ticket price.
To make either change, please contact Rebecca Mason, GEN Summit coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancel your ticket for a refund:
If you would like to cancel your ticket, please be sure to notify Rebecca Mason, GEN Summit coordinator, as soon as possible.
- Full reimbursement of paid ticket available until 9 May, 2017 (six weeks before event)
- 50% reimbursement of the paid ticket price – cancel between 10-23 May, 2017
- 25% reimbursement of the paid ticket price – cancel between 24-31 May, 2017
- No refund will be possible with a cancellation request begining 1 June, 2017
All refunds are paid back to the original method of payment and card holder.
Full terms and conditions may be viewed here: GEN terms and conditions Please contact us with any additional questions.